Saturday 11 April 2020

Meditation - Do You Need Help?

Most people know that Meditation is good for you. Not just for your mind but also for your body. It calms everything down and gives it a chance to recuperate some much needed energy. Do you need help to meditate? Our lives today are so fast paced it is becoming extremely hard to switch off. Some people fall into a deep sleep the moment their heads hit the pillows whilst others can struggle to find this much needed peace. Often tossing and turning for hours, with the days events replaying in their minds over and over again. Worries about family members, friends and unfortunately in the current climate, money worries seem to be foremost in most peoples minds. I am sure that most of us at some time have had these early morning worries. Early morning is the worst because it seems to be the loneliest time. Everything is quiet, everyone else is asleep, but you cannot, no matter how hard you try, turn off your mind. It seems to go on forever. Yes I meditate and have done for many years, but I am still human and I still have worries. Everyone does, that is part of being human. But I do not tolerate my mind being overtaken with these thoughts when I should be resting. You have the following day to deal with everything. After all nothing can be achieved at 2am, can it? So what do I do? I find my mp3 player, switch it on to the Deep, Deep Sleep program, then press play. As I concentrate on my breathing, gradually the thoughts disappear, I find myself starting to relax. Deeper and deeper I go until I am so relaxed I feel like I could stay there forever. Believe me this is a truly wonderful feeling. Once you have been there you just want to return. If any of you have had a premed injection before an operation. Before you have the General Anesthetic. You have this lovely feeling of detachment. No cares, no worries, just floating. This is what I feel when in deep meditation. Lovely. The more often you listen to these Binaural Beats the quicker they will work,once a night is recommended, . On the first night or two your mind is will be familiarizing itself to this new experience, but you will find that it will eventually switch automatically into receptive mode once the beats start. Then you are off. Escaping the rigors of everyday life. Into your own world of peace and relaxation. Binaural Beats do work and work very well, just do not expect miracles the first time you put on the headphones. You may be lucky and achieve the relaxation you desire on this first time, but more often than not it can take a couple of times before you mind gets into sync. with the beats. With most Binaural Beats that you purchase, you just purchase one .mp3. download. This is no good. Because what works for one person will not necessarily work for another. What you need is a very good tried and tested selection of Binaural Beats. So if you do not achieve the results with one, you can try another. If they all work then you have won the jackpot. If you would like to know more about how to stop those night time thoughts, then check out my favorite Meditation Aids. But remember, Binaural Beats are not just for night time. They can be used effectively for the removal of headaches, a quick refresh during the day or even to help you study. Their medicinal properties are amazing and the number of people using Binaural Beats is growing everyday. They are being used in many Alternative Therapies such as during Reiki, Hypnosis,Acupuncture and many more. Professional Hypnotherapists, Psychologists and others are also using Binaural Beats during sessions to help their clients relax. You see Binaural Beats are not new, they just have not been well publicised. Even a well know sports manufacturer is releasing a headphone set with preloaded Binaural Beats. Don't you think they would have done their research into whether they work or not? Give them a try and escape from this mad world we all live in. Don't you deserve some peace and quiet? If you have any questions about using Binaural Beats then just contact me. I will help you all I can! I have been interested in all things related to spiritualism, meditation, self development for as long as I can remember. If I can help you along the path, it makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment